Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Glee Project: Finale Preview!

I kind of regret that I didn't review The Glee Project because it turned out to be a surprisingly good little show. I've been following the show although it didn't convince me enough to write a weekly review of each episode. I even had Ben Ross (contributor) to write the first episode review and see if it'll work.

Anyway, here's a Finale preview with the kids singing Pink's Raise Your Glass. It's a "class reunion"! Yay! I miss Marrisa. Oh, and I'm hoping for a Lindsay or Damian win!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Young girls should have a positive self image, but Lindsay is so taken with herself and in love with herself it's sickening. She has a decent voice and would do well on Broadway, but for the TV screen she comes across as too phony.

I like all 3 guys and would be fine if any one of them won.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...