Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Movie Review: Lucy

Lucy left me in a very weird place. Until now, I still don't know what to think of it. Yes, the film started out with an interesting story, it was visually entertaining, there were some marvelously trippy sequences, and Scarlett Johansson was pretty awesome, but it ultimately turned out to be quite a dud. There was something about the entire premise that came off a little flimsy and stupid that things just didn't make sense. The plausibility was utterly absurd it pulled me out of the film and that ending was too strange that I didn't know what it even implied. Somehow, I did get the appeal of Lucy, but at some point, I wasn't really sure who I should care about or if I should even care. Get it? No? Me too. Haha. 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...