Saturday, July 2, 2016

Movie Review: Independence Day: Resurgence

Absolute nonsense. I knew that Independence Day: Resurgence wouldn't be anything revolutionary, but I wasn't expecting it to be this lame. Seriously. The writing was lazy and not well thought out, the characters were way too bland that I had no reason to care about any of them, the ending felt like an afterthought, and the visual effects, though epic in scale, came off surprisingly average. The biggest problem it had though was the hackneyed story. Don't get me wrong. I'm personally not entirely big on the story line when it comes to major blockbusters that put emphasis on visuals - as long as it accomplished what it sets out to be - but I genuinely felt like I was cheated when I left the cinema. Haha. Just look at it this way, Will Smith avoided this sequel and, I guess, you should too. 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...