Monday, December 15, 2014

X Factor UK 11: Finale

.. and they're down to 2. To be honest, this edition of X Factor was a lot better than the dud that was Season 10 and this was mostly because of some particularly strong performers. I would argue that most of them weren't as consistent as I hoped, but that made for a lot more interesting year.

As for the results, I was impartial. I was honestly pulling for both of them - including Andrea Faustini the other day - and at the end of the day, the public votes. I would argue that the runner-up NEEDED it more as I'm not really sure of the chances of being signed after the show, but it is what it is. Oh, and the winner's single fit the winner more than the runner-up.

X FACTOR UK 11 WINNER IS..

Ben Haenow!

Did the picture give it away? Haha. I tried. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...