Saturday, January 31, 2015

DAM NATION: February 2015 Throwback Playlist

Last month, it was all about the classic bubblegum pop of the 90s. Now, let me give you a diverse set of throwback music this time around varying from rock, country, rnb, pop, and everything in between from way back 1988 to 2003. So yes, make sure to dim the lights and crank up this playlist.

Enjoy!


1 The Boy Is Mine Brandy & Monica
2 Save Tonight Eagle-Eye Cherry
3 Don't Let Go (Love) En Vogue
4 I Think I'm In Love Jessica Simpson
5 Thong Song Sisqo
6 All I Wanna Do Sheryl Crow
7 Last Flight Out Plus One
8 Man! I Feel Like A Woman! Shania Twain
9 Real Plumb
10 The Sweetest Thing U2
11 Together Again Janet Jackson
12 I Want It That Way Backstreet Boys 
13 Fast Car Tracy Chapman
14 Cupid 112
15 No Scrubs TLC

Password: Based on the Anticipated Films of 2015 post, what movie will premiere on November 6, 2015.
(All Caps)

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...