Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Album: American Idol Season 10 Highlights (Top 4)

Here are the EPs of this year's Top 3 - Scotty McCreery, Lauren Alaina, and Haley Reinhart - that can only be purchased on Walmart. It's pretty much songs they already released on iTunes during their American Idol run with one additional track. 

Note: I can't find the James Durbin EP. If someone's willing to share, we'd appreciate it. Thanks!

1. I Love You This Big
2. The River
3. Amazed
4. Gone
5. Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not

DOWNLOAD
BUY THE EP!

1. Like My Mother Does
2. Flat On the Floor
3. The Climb
4. I’m the Only One
5. Wild One

DOWNLOAD
BUY THE EP!

1. House of the Rising Sun
2. Bennie and the Jets
3. Rolling In the Deep
4. What is and What Should Never Be
5. You Oughta Know

DOWNLOAD
BUY THE EP!

1. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
2. Maybe I’m Amazed
3. Uprising
4. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
5. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

Not available

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can´t believe Haley´s

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...