Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Movie Trailer: Glee: The 3D Concert Movie

Did I say that I will take the "movie trailer" part of this blog more seriously? Haha. Well, here's a first peek at the upcoming Glee 3D Concert Movie, which will hit theatres on August 12 (US) and September 21 (Philippines). Yes, one day after the American Idol Live Tour 2011! Crazy!

Color me excited, but this really looks like a pretty great concert experience. Yes, I'm obviously a Glee fan and although I slightly hated Season 2, a concert movie of this well loved series sounds incredibly fun - at least to me. I have no doubt that this will be SO much better than the Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. Haha. Sue me.

Cast: Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Cory Monteith, Dianna Agron, Amber Riley, Mark Salling, Darren Criss, Kevin McHale, Naya River, Heather Morris, Jenna Ushkowitz, Harry Shum Jr., Chord Overstreet, Ashely Fink

Release Date: August 12, 2011 (US); September 21, 2011 (Philippines)



Oh, and notice how the trailer goes on and say, DAMovie. DAMusic. HAHA. It's silly, I know. But whatever. :P

1 comments:

Jane said...

I wish I could see it! Hpe it's gonna be in Czech Republic :)Or I could go to Germany on September...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...