Friday, May 25, 2012

Music Video: I'm On A Roll - Stefano Langone

Oh, look! It's Stefano Langone's (7th Place, Season 10) music video for his debut single, I'm On A Roll, which he also performed a couple of weeks ago on American Idol.

Admittedly, I hated the song when I first heard it - it sounded so amateurish and a bit dumb - but it's growing on me. I think it fits in whatever pop radio is playing right now and for someone who went out at 7th, the song is a solid effort for Stefano. The video is hilarious if a bit cheesy, but that's him. Oh, and Casey Abrams' cameo is like the best part. Haha. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Maya Lintu said...

it really is dumb... I didn't like Stefano on the show because I didn't really like his voice but this doesn't even take vocals to do :\ I must say I'm disappointed despite not even liking the guy.

Danni said...

It's not really my kind of music but I loved Stefano and this song is really catchy. Does he have an album out yet?!

Julio Cesar Modesto said...

I like him but not enough to like this... the video is cool but the song is so bad

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...