Sunday, March 13, 2016

Movie Review: Allegiant

Allegiant was the final book of The Divergent Series - unnecessarily cut into two movies - that I did not feel for, root for, relate to, or enjoy from start to finish. Why? Because I have already watched this type of movie before, just far, far better than this series crapped out. The story was strikingly convoluted that I was more confused here than I was with both Interstellar and Inception. The action sequences were mediocre at best, the suspense were half baked, and the acting performances were mostly uninspired. True, it was visually stunning for the most part, but even that did not add enough value to the film. Not that I expecting anything extraordinary from Allegiant - believe me, my expectations were really low - but it seriously felt like torture sitting through the entire film. Pfft. 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...