Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Voice 9: Blind Auditions Part 5

So they save the best for last no? I've completely underwhelmed with the talent this season so far, but this episode gave glimmers of hope. Sure, a couple of them were still obvious cannon fodders, but there were a good number of people who could be a serious contender.

Oh, and Adam has a pretty solid team.

On with the show!

Dustin Christensen
Downtown Train
[TEAM BLAKE]
This was good, but there was nothing special with his version of the song. I don't know. Maybe he's just not my cup of tea? 5.5

Dustin Monk
Bright Lights
[TEAM ADAM]
He's intriguing. I thought his vocals were find and I'm interested to hear more from him. 7

Chase Kerby
The Scientist
[TEAM GWEN]
I genuinely like his voice. Parts of it was a little sleepy, but I would like to see what else he could do with a little work. His tone sounded really nice. 7

Shelby Brown
Stars
[TEAM ADAM]
She was pretty awesome. I thought she belted those high notes to perfection, her verses were solid, and she may be country, but I had visions of Amber Carrington in her. Good thing she picked Adam. 8.5

Amy Vachal
Dream A Little Dream Of Me
[TEAM PHARRELL]
Great song choice. Lovely tone. Fantastic phrasing. Exquisite. 8.5

Blaine Mitchell
Drops of Jupiter
[TEAM BLAKE]
He has got range and a pretty interesting tone. Not sure if I enjoyed his overall performance, but good enough. 6.5

Summer Schappell
Strawberry Wine
[TEAM GWEN]
I was bored the entire time. Sorry. 5

Sydney Rhame
Photograph
[TEAM PHARRELL]
She's pretty with a pretty fantastic voice. I see a lot of potential in her and she's like a much better version of Deanna Johnson. Very nice. 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...