Friday, March 29, 2013

American Idol 12: Top 8 Results Show

Devin Velez. NAILED IT! Man, this is quite the streak I have going. Then again, has anything been truly shocking yet this season other than Nicki Minaj's rampage yesterday? Devin suffered from one of the worst weaknesses an Idol finalist can have: He was forgettable. The voice was there and he's obviously A LOT better than Lazaro Arbos, but he just couldn’t leave a lasting impression on the voters. He's been in the bottom 3 every single results show and he's living on a borrowed time. And to that the fact, that he - together with Burnell - threw Lazaro under the bus. I'd probably do the same if it was me, but I guess Devin came off looking tainted.

NEXT WEEK'S THEME: Classic Rock, No Ballads.

SAFE
Kree Harrison
Candic Glover
Janelle Arthur
Angie Miller
Amber Holcomb

BOTTOM 3
Lazaro Arbos
Burnell Taylor

ELIMINATED
Devin Velez

6 comments:

benj said...

hahaha. next weeks theme will definitely slit lazaro's throat and pull his intestines out and feed it to the crocodiles.. hahaha.. the girls will rock it..

Anonymous said...

I find it problematic to give a Classic Rock week to a group with Country and R&B singers only. I MISS A ROCKSTAR this year!

gary said...

thank God for the theme... maybe the producers are as tired as I am with Lazaro... He's going down! I can actually see an all girls Top 5!

Anonymous said...

I find that Classic Rock theme will be deadly for everyone there, considering they are all either Country singers or R&B singers. I wish there was a rockstar this season :\

DAM said...

^^ I think they can rearrange their songs to fit them as artists - the way Kris Allen or David Cook did some of their performances when they were slapped with country as theme during their respective seasons. :)

Anonymous said...

I might have to watch Idol next week for Classic Rock week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...