Thursday, June 27, 2013

DAM NATION: 10.11.12

I admit, I don't usually share anything personal here because DAM NATION is ultimately an entertainment blog and I know for a fact that people who visit this site don't really care much to read endless whining, which I'm fond of doing on other social media sites. I mean, everyone's got problems of their own, so they don't need the extra burden of other people's pitiful tales of woe.

Today, however, will be quite different as I'm posting this without a purposeful point - at least to the readers - other than me venting emotional stuff, so I don't blow up. You know, a self-indulgent post by medium of a compilation just to give a semblance of this blog's purpose - and yes, because songs are oddly so much more potent when you're heartbroken! 


1. Teenage Dream Glee Cast
2. Greenback Boogie Ima Robot
3. A Thousand Years Christina Perry
4. Always Switchfoot
5. I Miss You Incubus
6. I Won't Give Up Jason Mraz
7. Never Say Never The Fray
8. Mine Glee Cast
9. Just Give Me A Reason Pink (ft. Nate Ruess)
10. Sad Maroon 5
11. I Need To Know Kris Allen
12. Say Goodbye Katharine McPhee
13. Don't You Wanna Stay Jason Aldean (ft. Kelly Clarkson)
14. Cry Glee Cast
15. The Other Side of Mt. Heart Attack Liars
16. War Is Over Kelly Clarkson
17. All Cried Out Kree Harrison
18. A Little Bit Stronger Jordis Unga
19. My Kind of Perfect David Archuleta 
20. Today My Life Begins Bruno Mars

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of wishes, you.

Anonymous said...

To be with you - mr. Big

Nomad said...

Ahhh.. I did not get it until I read the sequences of the song. The playlist is actually the chronological order of what happened. You should include Indestructible by Robyn between second and third song. or it could also be on the last part :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...