Saturday, August 3, 2013

Movie Review: Red 2

Like many sequels, I more or less knew what to expect with Red 2. The fantastic repartee between the actors, which was the film's strongest appeal, was still present and the action sequences were absolutely top notch, but something about the movie fell short of my expectations. I thought the story seemed a bit all over the place, the sleekness of the production were lacking, and there was just not enough tension. The pacing was uneven that I felt like the film was stalling the action scenes for no reason at all. Red 2, just like it's predecessor, was obviously not high art, but this was still pretty much an entertaining film with an good mix of action, comedy and a bunch of A-list actors that have tremendous screen presence. It could've been much tighter though, but I digress. 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...