Thursday, August 26, 2010

Idol 100: Top 50 Teaser!

Wow. Can you believe I've already revealed half of my Idol 100? To be honest, it's kind of hard to believe it myself. Haha.

Well, I'm very happy that people are still reading the countdown. I've made it past the half-way point, and I'm excited about getting to my favorites. I think it'll be much easier to write about everyone from here on out. The write-ups might not be as harsh from this point on, but I'm still definitely going to continue speaking my mind, and hopefully keep you entertained! So, please continue to post comments and let me know what you think of everyone.

Now, out of the contestants I've already revealed who do you think is too high? Or too low? Who are you shocked that hasn't shown up yet? What do you think of the list as a whole? I want to hear your thoughts. Keep them coming.

Here's the breakdown of the upcoming Top 50!

Season 1 - 2 
Season 2 - 0
Season 3 - 2
Season 4 - 8
Season 5 - 6
Season 6 - 6
Season 7 - 8
Season 8 - 11
Season 9 - 7

Female - 30
Male - 20

Winner - 7
Runner up - 6
3rd Placer - 5
4th Placer - 4
5th Placer - 4
6th Placer - 3
7th Placer - 2
8th Placer - 3
9th Placer - 2
10th Placer - 2
11th Placer - 1
12th Placer - 1
Semifinalist - 10

#50 - Douche bag! Haha

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! Congrats on making it to the top 100!!! :D

Okay. For me, the only douchebag in this entire thing is Danny Gokey.

I. Don't. Like. Him. At. All.

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie: Thanks for following the countdown as well. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...