Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Music: Thank You - Matt Giraud

After his jazz collaboration with Ana Wilson for the track, You Don't Know Me. Here is Matt Giraud's new single, Thank You, where he collaborated with songwriter and pianist Jim Brickman.

Now, I can't say I loved it at first but I like it better with each subsequent listening. I'm hooked, actually. This sounds like an inspirational song that would play during some heartwrenching moment on, say, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Haha. He sounds incredible and the music sounds great as well. Yes, the lyrics are a little too cheesy, but they fit the song really well. Will it be a smash hit that anyone besides his die-hard fans remember a year from now? I don’t know. But that is really not the point of this song. Hopefully, this track gets Matt noticed, because he sounds amazing despite the material. Enjoy!

LISTEN:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...