Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance: Ellen DeGeneres and Twitch Performance

No, I'm not going the SYTYCD route - because I don't know anything about dance, technically - but I just want to post this because it's FUN!

I mean, Ellen DeGeneres was a judge on American Idol, Nigel Lythgoe, a judge on the show, is coming back as an executive producer of Idol next season, and Twitch was part of Step Up 3D (Movie) - so there's the connection with my blog, I guess. Haha.

Anyway, Ellen took the place of Alex Wong - a contestant who was injured during the competition and was forced to quit - for this cute Finale 'tribute' performance for Alex. Now, this sure made my day! I freaking love Ellen. She may have been a useless judge on Idol, but she's great here. This was pure entertainment. Enjoy!

Ellen DeGeneres and Twitch (Finale)


Alex Wong and Twitch (original)


Behind-the-scenes video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...