Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Music: Higher Power - Mark Salling

Mark Salling, yes, Glee's Puck is about to release an album entitled, Pipe Dream, which will be available everywhere in America on October 12, 2010.

Now, I love myself some Glee - and Puck included - but this track is not good. I'm sorry. It’s just not the sort of thing that fits in ANYWHERE. It’s not current/pop. It’s not R&B or rap. It’s not rock, country, or just anything people usually listen to. It’s just completely irrelevant to modern music. His vocals are double-tracked to beef them up, but he still sounds terrible. The nasally tone of his voice did sound so affected and the double tracking of his voice is really amateurish. Oh, and don't get me started with that weird phrasing. The production sounds really old-fashioned too. I don't know. Sorry.

LISTEN:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...