Thursday, January 17, 2013

American Idol 12: First Look [Preview]

Happy American Idol Day!

I ALWAYS say this every season, but I'm genuinely excited for tonight's premiere - mainly because of Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban. If the reviews of critics who saw an advanced screening of the first episode, I'm pretty hopeful that they'll actually bring something fresh to the show.

I know. I know. I will be ranting about a couple of things about this show soon enough, but after sampling everything from The Voice and The X Factor US, NOTHING beats American Idol. Say what you want, but American Idol still does get the best talent. End of story.

Anyway, watch the preview of the show, which will premiere tonight 8/7c on FOX.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...