Tuesday, January 1, 2013

American Idol 12: The Judges Talk About Idol [PROMO]

Since American Idol has been the staple of my TV viewing for over a decade now, DAM NATION's first post is about the show! Here are the extended video interviews of the new judges, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban.

I know I say this every season, but I'm genuinely excited for the season to begin. It looks like the judges are having fun - despite the controversy - and I like that these new panel can all speak their minds when judging. Plus, the emphasis on how American Idol is the gold standard for singing shows is awesome! Haha. From the looks of things, this will be another great season. Can't. Wait.

American Idol Season 12 begins on, Wednesday, January 16, 2012.

MARIAH CAREY



NICKI MINAJ



KEITH URBAN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...