Sunday, May 23, 2010

American Idol 9: Top 20 iTunes Version

Since my blog was hacked/deleted a few months ago, I was unable to put the semifinal's iTunes version of their performances here on my blogsite. As a treat, I'll post again the iTunes (not studio) versions of the Top 20. Enjoy!

Crystal Bowersox: Long As I Can See The Light
Haeley Vaughn: The Climb
Lacey Brown: Kiss Me
Katie Stevens: Put Your Records On
Didi Benami: Lean On Me
Michelle Delamor: With Arms Wide Open
Katelyn Epperly: The Scientist
Paige Miles: Walk Away
Siobhan Magnus: Think

 Michael Lynche: It's A Man World
John Park: Gravity
Casey James: I Don't Want To Be
Alex Lambert: Everybody Knows
Jermaine Sellers: What's Going On
Andrew Garcia: You Give Me Something
Aaron Kelly: My Girl
Lee Dewyze: Lips Of An Angel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...