Friday, May 7, 2010

Concert: Allison Iraheta Live In Manila

Seriously. I was like spazzing and flailing so hard earlier! Haha. Fanboy alert!!

Ok. This I would have to say: I never doubted Allison Iraheta's talent but her live performances during her mini promo tour here in Manila was freakin' unbelievable!! Come on! She obviously has some set of pipes well beyond her years and words cannot even describe her performance today. She was just so confident and had so much swagger, even without a band.

Stand-out performance for me was Cry Baby and the beautifully sang Scars. Of course, I loved Don't Waste The Pretty and Friday I'll Be Over U. Her other song No One Else was good and although I'm not really a fan of Robot Love, it was a good show opener.

Now, it somehow broke my heart - but not really - when she said that Manila was a great crowd because people in Los Angeles just doesn't care. What is wrong with you America? Well, all that screaming she got from her Filipino fans is a legitimate validation that she is THE real deal. Someone with this talent shouldn't be ignored.

Oh, and she definitely has come a long way from those awkward interviews with Ryan Seacrest. Haha. The two male hosts were trying to hit on her after her performance and she made good zingers as comeback. Sweet!

Setlist: 1. Robot Love; 2. No One Else; 3. Cry Baby; 4. Don't Waste The Pretty; 5. Scars; 6. Friday I'll Be Over U.

Videos after the jump!!

ROBOT LOVE


CRY BABY


DON'T WASTE THE PRETTY


SCARS


FRIDAY I'LL BE OVER U

2 comments:

Joyceee said...

wow! she went there? am supah inggit!!!

DAM THE NATION said...

yes she did! i had her greet the readers pa nga of this blog. i will post it soon. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...