Sunday, May 23, 2010

American Idol 9: Top 24 iTunes Version

Since my blog was hacked/deleted a few months ago, I was unable to put the semifinal's iTunes version of their performances here on my blogsite. As a treat, I'll post again the iTunes (not studio) versions of the Top 24. Enjoy!

Paige Miles: All Right Now
Ashley Rodriguez: Happy
Janell Wheeler: What About Love
Lilly Scott: Fixing A Hole
Katelyn Epperly: Oh! Darling
Lacey Brown: Landslide
Michelle Delamor: Fallin'
Didi Benami: The Way I Am
Siobhan Magnus: Wicked Game
Crystal Bowersox: Hand In My Pocket
Katie Stevens: Feeling Good

Todrick Hall: Since U Been Gone
Aaron Kelly: Here Comes Goodbye
Jermaine Sellers: Get Here
Tim Urban: Apologize
Joe Munoz: You and I Both
Tyler Grady: American Woman
Lee Dewyze: Chasing Cars
John Park: God Bless The Child
Michael Lynche: This Love
Alex Lambert: Wonderful World
Casey James: Heaven
Andrew Garcia: Sugar, We're Going Down

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you re-upload paige miles-all right now and lee dewyze chasing cars.. please.. i cant find anything on the net.. please.. thanx in advance! :D

ps. thank you for sharing this.. :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...