Thursday, September 30, 2010

American Idol 10: New Judging Panel and New Audition Set

Ok. I almost forgot to post this because of too much Glee euphoria from yesterday. Haha. Anyway, here's a first look of the new judging panel - Randy Jackson, Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez - in action. Well, not really, but still..

Look at the new set! It's looking sharper compared to the past season's audition set. I must admit, this somehow made me a little excited for the upcoming season. I mean, with the last season being horrible, there's no other way than up right? I'm still optimistic.

Oh, and Randy Jackson is occupying Simon Cowell's seat! Interesting.

Check out the pictures after the jump!!

4 comments:

Will said...

Wow, everything's hard to get used to. Haha

DAM THE NATION said...

Will: You'll get used to it - hopefully. Haha.

gddepadua said...

We'll get use to it. Idol will always be Idol no matter what.

DAM THE NATION said...

Gerard: I know. Everything will be ok. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...