Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Glee Music: Empire State Of Mind

Here it is! The first "released" song for Glee's Season 2, a cover of Alicia Keys and Jay Z's Empire State of Mind. This is just a radio rip as the iTunes version will be released next week - which I will replace once it's officially out.

Ok. I don't love it nor do I hate it. I mean, it's different from the original and I kind of like the spin they did on it. That said, I think the rapping part was kind of weak from the guys so I was never going to freak out over this song. I do think though that Glee did a good job with the material and did a respectable version. Is it superior to the original? Of course not. But this version grows on you. Enjoy!

Check out my Glee coverage, HERE.
Glee's Class Photos, HERE.
Glee's New Cast Members and Future Guest Stars, HERE.

All songs for Glee's episode one HERE.

LISTEN:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.multiupload.com/H2QG7LRW9W

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...