Thursday, September 16, 2010

Music: I'm Doin' Me - Fantasia

Now, Fantasia is ready to release her next single, I'm Doin' Me, off her new album, Back To Me. This single follows the chart-topping debut hit single Bittersweet, which currently claims the #1 position on the Urban Adult Radio Airplay chart for three consecutive weeks.

I have her new album and this, I say, is a terrific record. Fantasia's talent is unassailable, which pretty much speaks for itself. I think she has grown leaps and bounds musically. Now, the new track is actually better than Bittersweet. You see, I love me some upbeat Fantasia. I like her all wild and crazy. Ha! Personally, this one is definitely radio-friendly and I see this doing just as well as it's first single. Enjoy!

LISTEN:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...