Monday, November 1, 2010

X Factor UK 7: Top 11 Performances

This wasn't entirely a good episode. Nobody, except for one, was able to deliver a good performance. Really. Not a good week for X Factor.

I like Matt Cardle but I didn’t think he did well this week. I was hoping he could do something more with Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love, but it just fell flat to me. Rebecca Ferguson’s version of Wicked Game was not near as good or as intense as Siobhan Magnus, while Treyc Cohen was just forgettable. I’m also not sure how long Aiden Grimshaw can last in the competition if he gets perpetually stuck in the constipated singing mode. Now, the only one who I thought saved the night was Cher Lloyd with her outstanding version of Stay. Her performance was superb!! Wagner, as usual, was HORRIBLE.

Anyway, here's how I rate each performance after the jump!

*click on the image to watch the performances*

 Mary Byrne
Could It Be Magic
5/10

Aiden Grimshaw
Thriller
6/10

Belle Amie
Venus
7/10

Rebecca Ferguson
Wicked Game
7/10

Treyc Cohen
Relight My Fire
7/10

Matt Cardle
Bleeding Love
7/10

Wagner
O Fortuna/Bat out of Hell
0/10

Paije Richardson
Back To Black
4/10

Katie Waissel
Bewitched
7/10

One Direction
Total Eclipse Of The Heart
5/10

Cher Lloyd
Stay
10/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...