Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2010 is done! Yes, time really does seem to fly. Again, I want to thank everyone who visited my blog this past year. I know. I know. This is a bit redundant because I've already said that with my Merry Christmas piece, but who cares. I'm just really glad you've all stuck with me this year even if the blog has been hacked and deleted twice. Good times. Let's make 2011 even better, shall we?

But, in a couple of days, I'll be doing this again because DAM NATION is turning ONE! Can't. Wait.

4 comments:

Will said...

Dam, host a giveaway to celebrate your anniversary! Happy 2011 to you and to your blog.

DAM THE NATION said...

Will: I want to do that but I don't know what to give that's significant to the blog. LOL. iTunes gift card? Haha.

Smarla said...

Woooow! :D malapit na mag anniv!

album ng isa sa mga american idol or glee :)

DAM THE NATION said...

Smarla: Actually, I have a signed album of Allison Iraheta (if you don't know her, she's the 4th placer sa season ni Adam Lambert and Kris Allen). Haha.

I'm thinking either iTunes card (for outside our country) or something else.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...