Thursday, January 6, 2011

American Idol: Who's Your Favorite American Idol Fifth Placer?

The season premiere of American Idol's 10th season is just around the corner. Now, I've decided to revive this little poll just for fun. So, who's your favorite American Idol Fifth Placer?  I'll probably be posting a poll every other day! Oh, and don't hesitate to share your thoughts.

Best: Lately (Wildcard)
Worst: Superstition (1970)

Best: I Have Nothing (Movie Hits)
Worst: I Need You (Country Rock)

Best: Take Me To The Pilot (Elton John)
Worst: Tryin' To Get The Feeling Again (Barry Manilow)

Best: Against All Odds (Billboard #1 Hits)
Worst: Impossible Dream (Classic Musicals)

Best: These Foolish Things (Great American Songbook)
Worst: The Way We Were (Love Songs)

Best: Geek In The Pink (Top 20)
Worst: Mayberry (Country)

Best: Let It Be (Lennon-McCartney)
Worst: You Must Love Me (Andrew Lloyd Webber)

Best: So Small (Grand Ole Opry)
Worst: Viva La Vida (Group 2)

Best: You've Got A Way (Shania Twain)
Worst: I'm Already There (Top 16)

VOTE!


8 comments:

Robbie said...

Brooke White, hands down.

Matt Giraud is a close second. And ugh, I hate seeing Scott Savol again.

Pao said...

Brooke White all the way. =D

poot said...

Hey, I'm a newbie in your blog. But it's quite cool. DAM! 8D

I'm sold to Aaron Kelly. Idk, maybe because I can relate to him. :)))

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie: Haha. Hate is a strong word, don't you think? LOL.

Pao: Brooke White is lovely.

Poot: Thanks for visiting the blog. Welcome! And it's alright to like Aaron Kelly. :)

Will said...

I'm for Giraud on this one.

DAM THE NATION said...

Will: Vote! Haha. Or you did already? Hehe

JRL said...

Trenyce, Paris, Chris, Brooke and Matt were all favs of mine... but I <3 Brooke!

DAM THE NATION said...

JRL: I love them too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...