Saturday, January 8, 2011

American Idol: Who's Your Favorite American Idol Fourth Placer?

The season premiere of American Idol's 10th season is just around the corner. Now, I've decided to revive this little poll just for fun. So, just like the other day, who's your favorite American Idol Fourth Placer?

Best: A House Is Not A Home (Burt Bacharach Love Songs)
Worst: New Attitude (1980s)

Best: I'll Be (Group 4)
Worst: Celebration (Disco)

Best: All By Myself (Group 3)
Worst: Love You Inside Out (Disco)

Best: I Surrender (2000s)
Worst: Climb Every Mountain (Classic Musicals)

Best: Hemorrhage (Top 20)
Worst: I Dare You (Billboard Top 10)

Best: This Ain't A Love Song (Bon Jovi)
Worst: Staying Alive (Bee Gees)

Best: Hallelujah (Top 16)
Worst: I Shot The Sheriff (Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame)

Best: Alone (Group 2)
Worst: I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (Movie Soundtrack)

Best: This Woman's Work (Top 16)
Worst: Eleanor Rigby (Lennon-McCartney)

VOTE!


7 comments:

Robbie said...

1. Allison Iraheta
2. Jason Castro
3. Anthony Fedorov. Just because he's hot. Wahahaha.

Will said...

Iraheta for me.

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie: I'm surprised you're not a fan of Daughtry. Haha.

Will: Vote! Haha. or you already did?

Peejay said...

DAUGHTRY!!! followed by Alli :p then Jason

JRL said...

I'd have to choose between Tamyra and Allison... Tamyra!

DAM THE NATION said...

Peejay: Wow. You're a Daughtry fan. Nice.

JRL: Tamyra is good.

Anonymous said...

Allison all the way! Most underappreciated underated American Idol contestant ever!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...