Monday, June 13, 2011

DAM NATION: American Idol 7: Mixed Tape

Here's the last mixed tape that I'll post, American Idol Season 7. Again, I carefully picked the best songs each contestant recorded during their season and I tried my best not to make it a snoozefest. Hope you enjoy this!

Season 10 Mixed Tape HERE.
Season 9 Mixed Tape HERE.
Season 8 Mixed Tape HERE.


1. Always Be My Baby David Cook
2. Angels David Archuleta
3. If I Were Your Woman Syesha Mercado
4. Somewhere Over The Rainbow Jason Castro
5. Let It Be Brooke White
6. Here You Come Again Carly Smithson
7. Anyway Kristy Lee Cook
8. It's All Wrong But It's All Right Michael Johns
9. Do I Ever Cross Your Mind Ramiele Malubay
10. She's A Woman Chikezie Eze
11. The Time Of My Life David Cook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...