Thursday, June 9, 2011

DAM NATION: American Idol 8: Mixed Tape

Now, here's a mixed tape for American Idol Season 8. I carefully picked the best songs each contestant recorded during their season and I tried my best not to make it a snoozefest. Hope you enjoy this!

Season 10 Mixed Tape HERE.
Season 9 Mixed Tape HERE.


1. Heartless Kris Allen
2. Mad World Adam Lambert
3. What Hurts The Most Danny Gokey
4. I Can't Make You Love Me Allison Iraheta
5. So Small Matt Giraud
6. Always On My Mind Anoop Desai
7. I Surrender Lil Rounds
8. Wild Angels Scott McIntyre
9. Rockin' Robin Megan Joy
10. You Are Not Alone Michael Sarver
11. No Boundaries Kris Allen

2 comments:

Julio Cesar Modesto said...

This mix tape is AMAZING....season 8 if not the best is the second best season ever!!!

Lucas said...

Loved season 8 <3
Listenning Rocking Robin right now :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...