Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Album: Rise & Fall - Tim Halperin

Remember him? Tim Halperin, an American Idol Season 10 semifinalists who got eliminated pretty early because of his mediocre performance of  Rob Thomas' Come On Over. I was seriously rooting for him, but we never got to see much of his talent. Had he joined Season 9 instead of this year, he could've really given Lee DeWyze a run for his money. But I digress.

This album is actually pretty nice. If you're into piano driven melody, this one's a must have. Plus, his debut single The Last Song is possibly one of the best debut singles for an American Idol contestant EVER.


1. All You Got
2. Pretty Girls
3. The Last Song
4. She Sets Me Free
5. Bullet
6. Crash Course To Hollywood
7. I've Gotta Know
8. Where I'm Going
9. I Wanna Fall In Love
10. Memories On The Ground
11. New York
12. I Believe
13. American Fame

DOWNLOAD
BUY THE ALBUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...