Wednesday, October 5, 2011

IDOL Tournament: Round 5 Introduction

I'm sorry if this took a couple of weeks to begin. A couple of shows premiered in the last two weeks - Glee, The X Factor, and The Sing-Off that I decided to have it all settled first before we start another round of this tournament. I didn't want to compromise this tournament as it maybe - or maybe not - overshadowed by some of the posts in this blog.

Again, every day starting this Saturday, October 8, 2011, at 10PM EST, I’ll launch a new set of duels. The polls will be up for 48 hours, and the winner will obviously moves on to the Final 4.

For this round, I will feature their newest/latest singles/music videos just to be updated with their music. And again, I don't know what I should put for Haley Reinhart who is still in this tournament. I'm thinking You Oughta Know since that's the last song she "released" - part of her EP post American Idol. What do you think? Any suggestions?

Anyway, if anyone's interested in the matchups DAM NATION planned for the coming weeks, click here to check out the entire 64-player bracket (then click again for a zoomed in view).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Haley is going to have a big disadvantage for this round. The only other video I can suggest is the 11 min video of her singing "God Bless the Child" at the Jazz Club but that's live...

Zach said...

David Archuleta - Everything and More (latest single from the TOSOD Asian Tour Edition)

Anonymous said...

i predict a david vs david here.. :D

Zach said...

I predicted that as well. Way back during Round 2. Because they wouldn't meet in the earlier rounds --- only if they reach the finale. =P They both have huge fan bases.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...