Friday, December 14, 2012

X Factor US 2: Top 4 Results Show

It's semifinals week and one more act got axed just before the three-way Finale next week. I admit, the results, to me, was shocking, but I'm not complaining. The eliminated act was possibly the worst of the four and turned in a couple of mediocre performances since the live shows started.

Oh, and an unknown girl performed tonight and Bruno Mars. So, there's that. Plus, wait for Britney Spears' EPIC reactions as the results were announced. TELEVISION GOLD. Haha.

RESULTS after the jump!!

SAFE
Fifth Harmony
Tate Stevens
Carly Rose Sonenclar

ELIMINATED
Emblem3

Two words: THANK GOD! (yes, exactly like what I said in my The Voice 3: Top 4 Results Show post)

1 comments:

X said...

Was a little worried at the end there when it was just Carly and Emblem3. After Vino was eliminated with one bad performance, I wasn't sure what was going to happen with Carly. So glad Emblem3 went home.

Was super excited that Fifth Harmony made it through. I watched their 1st performance from the night before a couple times now, and I think that's possibly my favorite performance of the year by ANY contestant on any of the different shows.
I hope they can pull off something like this next week.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...