Tuesday, December 31, 2013

DAM NATION Year End List: 10 Worst Movies of 2013

Now, it's time for the other side of the spectrum right? These films are some of the most unwanted, and most importantly unnecessary films of the year and it’s time to put them on notice.

And just like my "best" list, it’s not physically and financially possible for me to go and watch ALL films that were released this year, and somehow decided not to watch films with terrible reviews, so you'll probably not see The Mortal Instruments: The City of Bones, Grown Ups 2 or anything of that caliber - maybe one. But, you know what I mean. Haha.

On my sixth year now, I give to you the 10 Worst Movies of 2013.
 
10. Admission
"the story in itself was relatively predictable filled with cliches and overplayed scenes. It was so paint-by-the numbers that literally, I guessed every scene in my head."

09. G.I. Joe Retaliation
"Not as horrible as The Rise Of Cobra four years ago, but G.I. Joe: Retaliation was still pretty lame."

08. Gangster Squad
"Sadly, the film was too predictable and poorly staged that it's interesting potential, which faltered mostly on the execution, barely managed to elicit any reaction from me."

07. The Hangover 3
"You know that one self-destructive joke you tell at every gathering you attend to? It was hilarious the first time, so you kept on repeating the joke over and over again until it eventually loses its charm. Yes, The Hangover Part III was THAT dreaded joke."

06. Oblivion
"Sadly, the story lacked a certain degree of nuance and complexity as the film seemed to be like one bloated mess instead."

05. Mama
"I rolled my eyes every time Mama came popping on screen - and yes, that's NEVER a good sign. I thought they showed the villain far too often that everything suddenly became silly."

04. R.I.P.D
"The plot was dull and lifeless with unimaginative story telling, the writing was predictable and nothing really happened in the film. There were occasional funny moments, but these were few and far between."

03. The Lone Ranger
" The Lone Ranger was exceedingly boring that it had me in a stupefied coma for the most part. Lifeless and dull."

02. This Is 40
"This film was just insufferable. The script felt like it was never completed that it had no direction whatsoever and the story dragged especially the nonstop bickering."

01. After Earth
"I understand that Will Smith loves his son, and probably wants the best for him, but giving Jaden the lead role in a movie was a complete disaster. I mean, if he wants to bond with his son, they should just go fishing or something, and not make a terrible movie."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...