Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Movie Review: Oblivion

The plot of Oblivion actually sounded fantastic on paper and the trailer suggested that this film would at least have hints of excitement. Sadly, the story lacked a certain degree of nuance and complexity as the film seemed to be like one bloated mess instead. I don't know. The movie felt like it went on too long when they could have been better if they were cut in half. I also found the movie to be lacking on some serious amount of suspense and danger. Of course, technically, the movie was on point. It was stylishly made and some of the visual effects were incredible, but that's about it. Oblivion was not quite as fun or good as it could have been. I can't say I didn't enjoy it as it made for a fairly enjoyable throwaway, but I also didn't think it was a strong film overall. 5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a ridiculous review, you obviously haven't seen it you tosser.

DAM said...

^^ You're more ridiculous to think that I'd be dumb enough to review something I haven't seen and risk the reputation of this blog. :) I bet you haven't seen it no?

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/320036_4801027058742_1803913822_n.jpg

Picture of my premiere ticket just so you know. :)

DAM said...

Email me and I will gladly tell you the whole story of the film. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...