Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Voice 6: Top 12 Results Show

Hmm. Poor Shakira! She just can't get a break no? Coming into the live shows, I'd like to believe that she has a stronger team than Blake or Usher (save for Josh), but she just can't pick good songs for her contestants! Case in point, two of her three finalists are in the Bottom 3. I don't know. I loved both of them especially when they had that one-two punch last week with Edge of Glory and Human, but I digress.

Oh, and the Bottom 3 performing just before the Instant Save via twitter was a nice addition this season.

Results after the jump!

SAFE

Josh Kaufman
Kat Perkins
Kristen Merlin
Audra McLaughlin
Delvin Choice
Jake Worthington
Bria Kelly
Christina Grimmie
Sisaundra Lewis

BOTTOM 3

TJ Wilkins
I'll Be
[TEAM USHER]
Eh. Why the song choice? He managed to hit most of his notes, but that's about it. It's as boring as slice bread. 5

Dani Moz
Turning Tables
[TEAM SHAKIRA]
It's not the most riveting performance, but Dani pulled off nice vocals backed with some liberties she took with the melody. 7

Tess Boyer
Dark Side
[TEAM SHAKIRA]
NEVER SING KELLY CLARKSON. I love myself some Tess, but the song just ate her up. 5
 
ELIMINATED
TJ Wilkins
Dani Moz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...