Saturday, November 6, 2010

Glee Season 2: Teenage Dream Sneak Peek

Get your first look at the Teenage Dream performance by Blane (Darren Criss) and the Dalton Warblers. According to reports, Blane will be Kurt's legit love interest. Nice! Anyway, this performance blew me away!! Seriously. I think New Directions should really watch out! Enjoy!

Random Fact: Darren Criss is part-Filipino. Yes, he is. He confirmed it via twitter last July when he was asked by someone. Proof HERE

Ugh! I can't upload the video on YouTube!! What is wrong? Anyway, I'll just post the one I found in Perez Hilton's site for the meantime..

4 comments:

Will said...

Galing galing naman, Boy power, lol.
And just look at their uniform, reminds me of Tron. Hehe

DAM THE NATION said...

Will: Their uniforms actually reminds of Harry Potter. Lol.

Robbie said...

When I first saw pictures of Darren Criss, parang ayoko sa kanya as Kurt's bf. Howeverrrrrrr he does clean up wel and medyo cute na siya ngayon. Hahahaha.

I'm still a little iffy with his voice tho.

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie: Oh yeah. I remember your comment when I posted the news about Darren Criss. Haha. Yes, he does clean up pretty well.

As for the voice, it sounds a little bit nasally but I really like his tone. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...