Saturday, April 24, 2010

American Idol 9: Tim Urban Visits The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Tim Urban dropped by the Ellen DeGeneres Show and chat about his run on Idol and perform Hallelujah.

That was such a charming interview, I really enjoy the way his positivity makes me feel included rather excluded. He doesn’t come across like someone blindly optimistic, but someone who has made a conscious choice to be happy. I love that idea. To be honest, I feel deflated since Tim left. I did not imagine he would win, but I was hoping he can stay as long as possible to have some good runs. Oh well.

Video after the jump!!

2 comments:

Leyton Rhys said...

I'm glad people have come around and gotten on the Tim train while it lasted. Although he wasn't the most talented singer/artist, he was a good contestant for this show.

damthenation said...

yes. i became a fan of Tim Urban. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...