Thursday, April 29, 2010

American Idol: Which Season Has The Best Top 5?

Now that this year's Top 5 has been announced. Let's look back and decide which season has the best Top 5.

Clarkson. Guarini. McKibbin. Gray. Helton.
Studdard. Aiken. Locke. Gracin. Trenyce.
Barrino. DeGarmo. Trias. London. Huff.
Underwood. Bice. Solomon. Federov. Savol.
Hicks. McPhee. Yamin. Daughtry. Bennett.
Sparks. Lewis. Doolittle. Jones. Richardson.
Cook. Archuleta. Mercado. Castro. White.
Allen. Lambert. Gokey. Iraheta. Giraud.
Dewyze. Bowersox. James. Kelly. Lynche.

Polls after the jump!!





2 comments:

Leyton Rhys said...

For the best, I was thinking between 5, 7 & 8. People thought like me!

Then for the worst, I definitely thought it was 4, but then I realized I could vote for this season. I think vocally, this year's contestants are slightly better than Scott and Anthony, but no one is nowhere near Carrie/Bo or possibly even Vonzell talent.

damthenation said...

Yup. I'm also leaning towards season 5, 7 and 8 as the season with the best Top 5 finalists.

As for the worst. I think Season 4 has a good Top 5. Anthony is definitely better than Aaron. If Bo and Vonzell auditioned this year, they can give this year's Top 5 a run for their money.

Personally, I think 6, 3 and 9 are the worst Top 5 batch.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...