Monday, June 14, 2010

Glee: Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison Performs at The Annual Tony Awards

I know. I know. There's a huge basketball game today - Lakers vs. Celtics - but this blogsite loves Glee and I wouldn't miss this for anything. Haha. Well, guess what? Matthew Morrison performed All I Really Need is the Girl from Gypsy and Lea Michele sang Don’t Rain On My Parade from Funny Girl. Jackpot!

Lea is just so damn good! Sure, she's no Barbra Streisand by past standards, but by today’s standards in the music world, she is pretty damn close! And even though both Lea and Matthew are now on a popular TV show, they just showed everyone how to give a live performance in front of an audience of millions. I just wish they did something with the microphone. It sounded so breathy. Nonetheless, amazing!

Watch the video after the jump!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...