Thursday, June 17, 2010

Glee: Season 2 Updates!

This is it! My last post about Glee - well, until September. I know. I know. It’s going to be hard for Gleeks - including me - to face the next 3 long months without Glee, now that the first season has sadly come to an end. But I have here a few spoilers/updates I gathered about Season 2 - including a rumored set list for their first episode. Are you more excited about season two? Or are you still going through Glee-withdrawal? Haha.

Well, again, read at your own risk!

CONFIRMED
  • Charice is part of the cast. 
  • According to Ryan Murphy, "The Madonna episode was so popular, I think I’m gonna do two tribute episodes - one in the fall and one in the spring - and we’re figuring out who those artists are."
  •  A Christmas episode is confirmed and Susan Boyle will guest star in it to play McKinley High lunch lady.
  • John Stamos is Emma's dentist. 
  • The show will introduce three more characters/new members to the club: Kurt's boyfriend, a love interest for Mercedes, and a Carrie Underwood-esque, Christian country singer who will be a rival to Rachel. Interesting no?
  • Jennifer Lopez will join the list of prestigious guest stars like Neil Patrick Harris, Olivia Newton-John and Josh Groban.
  • Bryan Adams and Coldplay rejected Glee's offer to to have their tracks covered on the show last March. Now, Coldplay wants Glee to cover, get this, ANY song from their catalog. According to Ryan, Bryan Adams was his favorite rejection.  
  • One major season 2 finale spoiler: According to Ryan Murphy, "I know that season two ends with Nationals in New York. I don’t know if they’ll make it - we haven’t figured that out." WAAH!
RUMORED
  • One tribute episode is a Madonna redux.
  • Ryan Murphy "loves the idea" of doing a tribute episode to Britney Spears.
  • Kurt's boyfriend's name is Sam.
  • Oh, and the "Beth" storyline isn't finish. Did Quinn have a change of heart about her daughters adoption? Did she get to the hospital too late after Shelby left with Beth? 
  • Justin Timberlake will guest star. 
RUMORED FIRST EPISODE SET-LIST 
  • Thumbthumping (Chumbawamba) - Glee Cast
  • Goodbye My Lover (James Blunt) - Puck
  • Open Your Eyes (Snow Patrol) - Rachel and Finn
  • Come Back To Me (David Cook) - Will
  • Don't Stop Me Now (Queen) - Glee Cast
Ok. The songs sound reasonable but this isn't set in stone yet. So, whatever. Haha.

6 comments:

Robbie said...

Waaaaaah I can't wait to see/hear the 3 new characters! Aside from Thumbthumping, I dont like the other songs in the setlist.

DAM THE NATION said...

I can't wait either! Haha. 3 more months though. Waaaah!! I hope they cast the 3 new characters really well.

As for the songs, it's not yet confirmed though. So, let's hope they'll make some changes. But I like the David Cook song. Haha. Sorry, I'm a fan. LOL

courto1997 said...

i like those songs its sounds like its going to be a fun episode

courto1997 said...

the songs look fine it sounds like its gonna be a fun episode i will just be glad to have glee back love it so much!!!

courto1997 said...

its sound like a fun episode

DAM THE NATION said...

Courto1997: INdeed! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...