Sunday, May 4, 2014

American Idol 13: Top 5 Studio Versions

Sorry for the late post. I've been quite busy the past few days. Anyway, here are the recorded versions of the Top 5 songs - one each - and some of them sounded great.

Here's where Idols peaked against other songs available on iTunes:

#44 Say Something - Alex Preston
#148 Summertime Sadness - Jessica Meuse
#165 How To Save A Life - Sam Woolf
#283 I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Caleb Johnson
#347 My Body - Jena Irene

Personally though, I enjoyed Alex and Jessica's studio recordings, although Alex's sounded a little hollow without the back up singer. Jena also delivered a pretty solid number. That is all.

Alex Preston Say Something
Caleb Johnson I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
Jena Irene My Body
Jessica Meuse Summertime Sadness
Sam Woolf How To Save A Life

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Ok. :). You don't need to be sorry. I understand that you were busy with something. Thank you for posting the studio versions. You're awesome as always. Pleas keep this up.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...