Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Voice 8: Top 10 Results Show

Not sure how to feel about this week's elimination. I felt like the Bottom 3 had weak performances, but on earth Team Blake survived this week unscathed? I seriously don't know what to say. I guess, Blake really has people behind him no?

Anyway, let's go with results shall we?

Results after the jump!

SAFE
Koryn Hawthorne
Corey Kent White
Sawyer Fredericks
India Carney
Meghan Linsey
Kimberly Nichole
Hannah Kirby

BOTTOM 3

Rob Taylor
Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay
His pitch were mostly on point, but his version was hardly memorable. It was a decent performance, but nothing else. 6.5

Deanna Johnson
Help Me Make It Through The Night
Last week, her Save Me performance was actually quite good. This week, not so much. Vocally, it was better than her performance last night, but that's not saying much. I'm afraid her time is up after this. 6

Joshua Davis
I Won't Back Down
Solid, but I somehow didn't care for this version. Sorry. Am I being harsh? 7


ELIMINATED
Deanna Johnson
Rob Taylor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...