Sunday, October 21, 2012

Music Video: Don't Fail Me Now - Melanie Amaro

.. and I thought they're pushing for another single for Melanie Amaro, X Factor US Season 1 Winner, instead of this? I digress. Here is her debut single, Don't Fail Me Now, which will be part of her still untitled album to come out December 4, 2012.

I admit, I didn't like the song that much - it sounded mediocre compared to the materials given to other X Factor US alums: Marcus Canty, Rachel Crow and Chris Rene - but this song is quite a grower despite the auto-tuning. She looks lovely in this music video, but other than that, there's really nothing remarkable to say about it. While she may have a pretty impressive voice, it's ironic that I don't see any X Factor in her. Sue me.


1 comments:

x said...

It's not a bad song... kinda catchy in fact. However, I think Melanie is a much better singer than this song really shows. To me, this song could be sung by any number of current artists and it would sound basically the same.
Maybe her producers/record label is just trying to cash in on the current trend of music instead of really using Melanie to her fullest potential.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...