Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Glee Season 2: Rocky Horror Episode Promo Pictures

TVGuide.com posted the first look at Glee's Rocky Horror episode, which will air on October 26, 2010. This episode will see the New Directions pay tribute to the 1975 musical The Rocky Horror Show by staging it as the school's yearly musical. Oh, and the show will release an EP, just like what they did with The Powers of Madonna.

Check out the pictures includes Finn, Carl, Quinn, Kurt and Sam in gold shorts after the jump!


4 comments:

Robbie said...

Oyeah that's what I'm talking about!!! Although... in the original, Rocky is wearing ONLY the shorts. And shorter than the one's Sam is wearing. They should've stuck to the original, IMO. Hahahaha. The perv in me typing.

DAM THE NATION said...

Haha. Oh, Robbie. If this helps, he actually wore that tiny little gold shorts you're talking about, but then they decide that's maybe not appropriate for a school play. So, he ends up with that one instead. Haha.

Will said...

So I still have no full idea what Rocky Horror is all about. I'll start researching now so I would be able to relate.

DAM THE NATION said...

Will: Personally, I only have a little knowledge of this particular musical, but somehow I'm really excited. :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...