Sunday, October 17, 2010

X Factor UK 7: Top 14 Performances

Another week of X Factor UK and just like last week, no one totally blew me away. I did like a couple of performances though. I mean, Matt Cradle is absolutely my favorite with that distinct voice. Katie Weissel did amaazing and Cher Lloyd, to me, is a very unique artist and memorable. She rapped an Annie song, for crying out loud, and I actually liked it. TreyC Cohen is also someone I should keep an eye on. I like Aiden Grimshaw since his audition but he has yet to come up with one good live performance.

Oh, and the train wrecks were everywhere. Some of them weren't even funny - their presence are actually beginning to offend. Haha.

Anyway, here's how I rate each performance after the jump!

*click on the image to watch the performances*

Storm Lee*
Born To Run
5/10

TreyC Cohen
Purple Rain
8/10

Paije Richardson
If I Ain't Got You
6/10

One Direction
My Life Would Suck Without You
5/10

Cher Lloyd
Hard Knock Life
8/10

John Adeleye
Song For You
7/10

Diva Fever*
Gotta Go Home
6/10

Rebecca Ferguson
Feeling Good
8/10

Aiden Grimshaw
Jealous Guy
6/10

Wagner
Help Yourself
2/10

Katie Weissel
I'd Rather Go Blind
9/10

Belle Amie
You Really Got Me
6/10

Mary Byrne
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
7/10

Matt Cardle
Just The Way You Are
9/10

*eliminated

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...