Thursday, October 28, 2010

Idol 100: Top 10 Teaser!

This is it! The final stretch! Waah.

I still can't believe that after more than 4 months, I'm down to my Final 10 American Idol contestants. Unbelievable. Yes, the whole countdown was a lot of work, but I seriously had fun doing this. I also definitely appreciate each one of you for reading this countdown since Day 1, and I thrive off of your comments - they make me feel special. Ha!

So, who do you think will consists the Idol Top 10? Out of the contestants I've already revealed, who do you think is too high? Or too low? Who are you shocked that hasn't shown up yet? What do you think of the list as a whole? I want to hear your thoughts. Keep them coming.

Oh, and if you want, you can guess the Top 10 and their ranking, just for fun! 

Here's the breakdown of the upcoming Top 10!

Descriptions in random order: 
One just released a second studio album.
One is a movie star.
One headlines a Broadway show.
One got detained for gun possession.
One sleepwalked naked in a hotel once.
One hooked up with a former Idol contestant.
One has a reality show.
One lost a significant amount of weight.
One survived an earthquake.
One fought once with Clive Davis.

By Season: 
Season 1 - 1
Season 2 - 0
Season 3 - 2
Season 4 - 1
Season 5 - 2
Season 6 - 1
Season 7 - 2
Season 8 - 1
Season 9 - 0

By Gender: 
Male - 4
Female - 6

Idol Top 10 starts on Monday, November 1, 2010

4 comments:

Carson said...

Kelly Clarkson
Fantasia Barrino
Jennifer Hudson
Vonzell Solomon
Katharine McPhee
Elliot Yamin
Jordin Sparks
David Cook
David Archuleta
Kris Allen

:)

Robbie said...

"One sleepwalked naked in a hotel once."
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Ohhhhh yeaaaaaaaah. I wish I was there. =))

DAM THE NATION said...

Carson: Let's see. :)

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie: Hahaha. :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...