Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Music Video: Say Goodbye - Katharine McPhee

Katharine McPhee is back, sans the blonde hair. Haha.

Well, I didn't expect her to make another music video after Terrified with Chuck's star Zachary Levi. But, what the heck, this is her new music video from her latest album, Unbroken. A few weeks ago, I actually posted this but the video includes with footages from the upcoming faith-based movie, I Am. Good thing, they released a separate video it deserves.

Now, I personally like the colors mixed into this music video. I think this one is beautifully shot and having Jesse Spencer (House) in the video makes this a little interesting to watch. I'm not so sure about the editing though. Well, at the very least, Katharine is back to her brunette self and I hope she maintains the color. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...