Thursday, October 7, 2010

Music: Alright With Me - Kris Allen

Ok. So, Kris Allen announced through Twitter that his third single off his self-titled debut album is, wait for it, Alright With Me!!!

Color me surprised about a third single from Kris Allen. Really. The Truth - though a good song - should have never happened as Alright With Me would have been THE perfect summer song! Now, I wonder how hard Jive will push this single, but I’m really keeping my expectations very low - see, Allison Iraheta. Ha!

Personally, if there’s one song on Kris’ album that has the chance to get people’s attention, I think this is it. Just from the intro alone, you know that it has that special charm and that IT. I mean, if you’re not swaying or bopping your head to this song, there’s something wrong with you! Haha. It goes without saying that this was - and will always be - my HAPPY-GO-LUCKY-SING-ALONG-SONG. Definitely my favorite on his album.

LISTEN:


2 comments:

Robbie said...

OMIGAAAD FINALLY!!!!!!!

i've been so busy the past couple of weeks that I didn't read Kris's tweets. =(

this should've been his 2nd single and this is sooooo my fave song! can't wait for the video! nakakaadik kasi yung song eh!

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie: I agree. The Truth somehow killed the momentum Live Like We're Dying built for Kris Allen.

I hope it's not too late. I LOVE this song too!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...